Why Not? Top 5 reasons to Live Stream Your Next Event
Live stream is the next level of promotions for businesses and brands of all sizes. Major companies as well as small brands can all reap the benefits of the "Live" features on their social media accounts, and independently live streaming events on your website.
Traditional promotion and marketing are still relevant and effective. You have to do more than just keep up with the times. You have to stay ahead of them, and live streaming's the best way to do that.
Here are the top 5 reasons why:
1. Control: No censorship. You control the subject, look, tone, length and flow of the broadcast.
2. Increased Reach: Video content has the potential to attract new clients in real time, while drawing back repeat business. You'll now have the potential to broaden your customer base, engage with old customers and entice new ones.
3. Cost Effectiveness: Incorporating Live streaming into marketing budgets makes sense from a financial perspective.
Forego the cost of writers, actors, sets, and production
Broadcast at peak times at no cost.
4. Shareability: The share button is a free re-run or rebroadcast of your event. When your followers share the content with their followers, it's the equivalent of broadcasting on all channels. In addition, the more it's shared, the higher up it moves in the search results.
5. Archives: Create a library, add to your brand portfolio by archiving livestreamed events. People that were unable to tune in at the time of the broadcast, have the opportunity to go back and watch at their convenience.
Anatomy of a Social Media Model
August 10, 2015
8 Ways To Manage Social Media During an Event
November 4, 2014
Key Staff to Have at Your Booth During a Big Convention